Off on holiday determined it will go to plan

• I'm off on holiday for 8 days on Friday and am facing my first major challenge of the challenge. Holidays usually mean lots of drinking, ice cream eating and laying around on the beach, however, this holiday is week 7 of my challenge and I am determined not to fail because of it.

So I have bought 12 protein bars, am packing 8 servings of protein shake and am cooking up 8 servings of protein pancakes to take with me This only leaves 3 meals a day to get round. I plan to buy so fruit and cottage cheese when i get to the place were staying at so that only leaves me 2 which shouldnt be a problem in i stick to salad followed by fruit or yoghurt as much as possible.

I am taking resistance bands and will be scuba diving for 3 days of the trip which I am taking as 2 cardio workouts as it burns a min of 300 calories per hour and ill be doing about 4, however, I am going to do one HIIT session and try and get to a gym if there is one available for my LBWO as i think this will be hard to achieve with bands.

I arrive back in England in 3 days before the end of my challenge after a year away and am so determined to arrive back looking amazing that i think this will will me through the normal ice cream stops and wine with dinner. I want this soooooooo bad I just hope I cant stick to the plan. 

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• Sorry the post is a bit of a waffle I guess I want to put it down in writing to make myself even more accountable to stick to my intentions while I'm away.

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh