Post Your All Time Top Tip Please :)

• If you could give ONE tip what would it be? Food, exercise, book, time of day….what was your staple. I want to compile everyone’s all time TOP tips and see what we come up with.  I have been reading through piles of post trying to come up with these and so I decided to just make a one stop shop J

• Mine would probably be: PLAN PLAN PLAN!!! The past 2 challenges, EVERY day was planned out the night before, what I was going to eat the next day and what my workout was going to be. It's so much easier going through the day knowing that I had it written down and all I had to do was follow the PLAN!!

Looking forward to seeing other people's tips! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Mine would be to become friends with DebbieMO! LOL (Sorry Debs, couldn't resist!).

Seriously, Hussman's website (www.hussmanfitness.org) has made the most difference for me!

Today is the day to NOT quit!!!! <3 EARGAL

• Deb's tip is the #1 for success, it has been key to my success.

Mine would be the book, refer to it OFTEN, carry it with you always - there are things that you forget or maybe didn't glean onto when you read it the first time - i have been referring back to it lately to make sure that i am getting what i want and should be getting out of my HIIT.  It is so full of such good basics and it will help you stay on the right path and be successful in your journey.

Thanks aufan for starting this i am excited to see it too - maybe you can post your cumulation where Mike posted his findings about the 8 week miracle, that way they would all be in one place, neat and tidy, for everyone to have a go at. =)

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• Mine would be "consistently strive for improvement, long term".  Every day, day in and day out.  Not just during 12 week cycles.  

You'll know you are there when you no longer feel compelled to live your life in 12 week challenges.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Mine would be to read and share on the forums.  I know most of us couldn't have gotten through 12 weeks without the support found here.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Amen, Sharon!

Today is the day to NOT quit!!!! <3 EARGAL

• Top Tip, hmmm.... I am new to this but so far I have found you need to drink your water. 10 cups a day!! I use the Styrofoam cups supplied by my office at the water cooler and use my pen to notch a mark on the cup each time I refill it - It makes it SOOO easy to add up how may cups I have had when its time to go home for the day.

• Mine is to do as much pre-cooking as possible one day a week. I do mine Sunday.  On sunday I brown 3LBS of lean ground beef and 3LBS of ground turkey bosom (ha! beat the censor). It is SO HANDY to be able to grab my protein portion already cooked out of the fridge.

• I've found planning day by day tedious and I sometimes forgot. So my tip is to pan your entire week ahead on Sunday. Do cardio on an epmty stomach. Avoid bread. and don't talk about fight club.

• For me the most important thing is getting my workout done first thing every morning. Then whatever activity I do following, it's a bonus to my health.

• DO NOT let one slipup derail your whole day, week or entire challenge!!! We are human and life happens. Acknowlege your mistake and get yourself back on track. : )

The only thing that can stop me. . . . . . . . . . is ME!!!!         JEN

• Hi!

Listen & follow all the great advice you get from the experienced BFLers on this forum!

And be excited & proud about what your doing for yourself!!!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Get 8 hours sleep every day.  It's easier said than done, but it greatly impacts your state of mind and your resolve.

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

• Mine would be to not focus on what the scale says but to go with how you look, feel and measure up as for many, myself included, the scale hardly moves but the results are still there.

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh