• hello, Im new to this forum and I wanted to see what everyones opinion on my issue at hand. all your opinion matters and I appreciate it. I dont know how to start but it goes like this, I use to be really active in exercising alot, I mean 24-7 and I missed it big time and its driving me insane. recently Im not active in my normal routine everyday exercise. the reason for that is I was rearended by a drunk driver and I sustained a spine injury and I am not able to exercise at all. I normally weight 145 pounds very lean and now I am about 200 pounds do to no exercise at all except for just light walking in place. I have two boys and age a teenager and a middle school thank God they are helping me out around the house while my hubby is deployed for the war. I guess my question is if anyone out their can help me with some kind of advise and exercise I can do. my eating is way off, I guess from being depress of the whole situation. I just needed some adivse and if anyone out their has any back injury that can help me with their story I would appreciate it. I just want to know if I will be able to run again and do everything I use to do such as running, biking, kayaking, kickboxing and all that fun stuff. I just want to know if their is hope out their for my back. I hear alot of bad stories on back injury.. I am just feeling tooooooo depressed just needed to know. and yes, more depressing knowing the person that rearended me has no insurance. so I just needed some advise and help thanks, its always nice to hear other peoples point of view

• I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  I have no real input.  Have you spoken to your doctor about this?  Try calling the fitness experts at EAS, they may be able to recommend some exercises that you could do.  They are very helpful folks (1-800-297-9776).

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!