Working through my Abyss by practicing reciprocation

• Hey friends, I've decided to give back to the forum by coaching and mentoring the group that is starting the week of May 17th.  I wouldn't want to hog all the reciprocation.  My goal is to keep the whole group communicating and on track as they might encounter some of the same dynamics going week to week.  In the Army we called it a "Cohort Group."

Anybody want to volunteer to take the next group that would coach the group that starts the week of May 24th.  Let's assume that the first person who responds and feels comfortable committing to the 12 weeks with their group gets it.  You don't have to be on the same week of a challenge with them of course.  I am 9 weeks ahead of the group that I'll be working with.

I'll keep track of the coaches to ensure more folks get a chance at it.  I know we have plenty of vets here to offer their experiences and knowledge.

• Too Cool!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful act of kindness

• Good idea James! Would love to do that, but...I'm doing my own "coaching" for a group of ladies whose kids I teach, starting the 24th. They are coming to my house for a "planning" mtg. Wednesday night. I hope I don't scare them off! :)

Good luck with your cohort group!!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Deb & James - You guys are great!!!!!  What a way to give back - your groups are very blessed!!  Success to the both of you in everything you endeavor :)

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently