A new start for me - again :)

• Hi all,

I have decided to try the challenge again, I have previously completed the 12 weeks and have set myself the challenge to do it again.

I started again a couple of months back, but my heart was not in it and started doing my own thing, however this time I have the ultimate motivation, I have just found out I am going to be a father!

So with this news and motivation I started my challenge this morning at the gym.

A quick look at the calendar and my last day of the challenge is the 6th April so between then and now I am going to train like a beast!

I am going to try and train in the mornings as I have found it more effective for fat loss.

Took an hour for the workout this morning so need to work on that.

Overall I will give myself an 7.5/10 for today, I certainly worked hard and was knackered at the end, just need to speed up a little.

So until my next post, keep going everyone.

Rich.

• First off, CONGRATULATIONS on the news of being a father!  That is exciting.  What a great way to motivate you to be healthier for your new family.  

Second CONGRATULATIONS on your decision to do another BFL challenge.  I am on my second run and it has been going great applying what I was able to learn the first challenge. You will do great!

• Yes, congratulations on your news of becoming a father! I finished the challenge in 2006 at 40 and was in the best shape of my life. I've since started and failed to finish many times. I started today also and am determined to finish it. I've never tried using the forums to keep myself motivated but decided to give it a try this time. I was up at 4:00 am. My home gym is in my backyard in a building  separate from my house. It was raining, cold and very windy. I thought to myself...you are being tested. I put excuses aside an performed my UBWO as planned. Very good workout. Not sure I hit a high point this morning but probably 9.5 one scale of 1-10. Lets keep this thread going and keep motivated!

• Thanks for the kind words.

dmartar and andys14 good luck with your challenges too.

• Day 2 done.

Cardio today,my god it was tough this morning, but I managed it and felt good afterwards.

Have felt hungry all day, well not all day but not long after eating. I can only presume thats due to the early morning cardio.

So far so good.

Keep going everyone.

Ric

• Day three lbwo in the books! Pretty good for first one. I always had trouble hitting hi points for lower body. I will adjust weights and try harder next week!

• Ric -

Great to have you back, I remember some of your earlier posts (2012 I believe), you got this brother!!

Brez