following the program as written.

• You should need that minute.  It should be a methodical process, and that being said, it's hard to nail that down.  

Yes... 5 of one exercise, and then 1 of something different, but for the same muscle group.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• I something's finish my 10 using the same exercise, say for quads I do leg press for level 9 and then drop weight and do leg press for level 10 ... I know it's not to the book but I'm lifting heavier weight on it then I would on a leg curl so I figure it's ok

• Do change the exercise.  You want to hit that muscle group up from another angle.  It fatigues you in a different way to switch it up. 

• Yea i do on most exercises but some are difficult as the gym gets busy.  I do try and follow it as much as I can.

• http://bodyforlife.com/community/boards/bfl/f/16/t/7416.aspx

• Jessica-Mighty Max your pics are great. Are they the result of your first 12 week challenge or is that after having done a few?? That's incredible!

• Nevermind! Just saw your other thread and I answered my own question. wow! amazing!

• Thanks, IWillGetFit.  I've done 3 official BFL Challenges, with the pictures from the last 2 having been posted.  Those pictures are 12 weeks apart, so not day one of the 1st challenge, and 84 of the 3rd.  Doing it by the book works!

• That's correct, Fizz709. do the set exactly as you descrided. and just make sure to so each set with concintration and control. Just think to yourself "one-one thousand" as you go down with the weight. half second hold. Then "two-one thousand" as you go back up.