I completed BFL and want to continue the habits I've learned, but I don't want to lose more weight.

• Any advice would be great. Do I add a couple of carbs each day to maintain, or skip a workout or two each week? I went from 193 to 173 lbs and am 5'10". Thanks for any help.

• Personally, I would continue eating clean on days when you don't have a good reason not to.  Life throws plenty of occasions at us where it's difficult to eat right.  By maintaining your good eating habits, you'll be able to enjoy yourself when those occasions pop up, without sacrificing the results you've worked so hard for.  Your weight loss will stop on it's own anyway when you reach your natural body weight.  So, eat BFL, enjoy free day, and then don't sweat the occasional discrepancy.

• I was in the same boat as you about a year and a half ago as  I reached my desired weight of 223.5lbs and 17% body fat and I'm 6'2" tall.   I was losing about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of fat per week taking in about 2400 calories a day except for my free day.  So I figured that 1 1/2 to 2 pound loss per week roughly equated to 5600 to 7000 calories that I could add back to my diet  on a weekly basis as long as I continued the same intense workouts.  

So I still kept my free day and  pretty much ate 90% clean the other 6 days.  However, I would eat bigger portions for lunch and dinner and if something came up during the week and I wanted to indulge, then I would.  I just made sure that those bigger portions and little indulgences during the week didn't add up to more than 6000 calories.  In doing so, I've maintained the same weight, body fat % and clothes sizes for the last year and a half.  

However, you will have to maintain the same intense workouts to keep burning calories and building muscle which in turn is keeping your metabolism running at a high rate!

Good Luck!