• Starting tomorrow! super excited!

• welcome aboard!  Make sure you use TODAY wisely.  Plan, plan, plan.  Know what you're going to eat and when, make sure you write it down and prep your meals ahead of time, know what you're workout is going to be and make sure you keep notes for yourself (I take notes EVERY day and always go back and look at them as a guide).

Best of luck!

• Im starting again tomorrow too.  

Best of luck!

• Raf__Ric- we can do this! If you feel like I do then it is a must! I feel like I am living sub-par and I know how good it feels to be a fighter! I look forward to hearing from you and I will keep you posted. We don't need luck we have what we need inside!

• Thank you "Becoming Superman! I'm making my weekly meals today and have my workout planned for tomorrow. I also got an app for my phone that I can keep notes in. I am ready to like myself again:/

• I have a BFL journal I keep by my side at all times.  It has my workout notes, food plan, and my actual food for the day (and the times I ate).  It's like a bible, it's one of the big keys to success.  Best of luck to both of you!  Hit those 10's!