Not sure what I should do right now.

• Hi everyone.

Hope someone can guide me with this. I hurt my upper back real bad this weekend and I can't move my head back nor can I put my hands over my head. Needless to say, I need to heal. I did this by going to the bank drive thru of all places. Just a false movement and bam...anyway, this is only my second week on the program. So, I'm trying to figure out what my best option is. I'm thinking that I will continue the food plan and start exercising once my back is better. Is there something someone suggest me doing to compensate for the lack of exercising. Thanks :)

• Sorry to hear about your injury.  If it's that bad I would go see a doctor.  You can always follow the diet.

• Yes, follow the food plan and SEE A DOCTOR!!  Could be something serious

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Thanks. You're right, I was just going to wait to get better but instead am going to see a chiropractor tonight. Thanks for the support j_gilmer 1979 and squid. Much appreciated.

• Hi,

I had a similar problem last year that set me back the whole year because I wouldn't take it easy. My advice to you is to see a professional who can give you professional advice on how to fix your shoulder. I wish someone had told me that last year. A professional will also let you know what to do to keep moving forward. Good luck.