DAY 6

• Day 6 and feeling great.  this is the first time in a long time that I have workd out 6 days in a row.

I read alot of these posts and I see that many of them cease to exsist after the first two weeks.  I'm hoping that this does'nt mean that these challengers quit.  I'd hate to think that statistically the odds are that high against me finishing.  I'm hoping to feel the same intensity in 4 weeks that I do now.  

The hardest time for me is evenings.  I'd rather have some popcorn or pretzels and a beer than the low-fat cottage cheese and bannana that has become my evening snack, but wow are the mornings exciting.  Not wakeing up bloated and tired from a poor diet, knowing I'm gonna hit the weights or cardio hard as I can to make this challenge work.    

Even if you all get tired of hearing from me every day, I hope to be posting here well past the two week mark.

Have a great day.

• ljk

• Good Luck!!  Yes keep posting...I do and no one writes on my threads....lol

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Thank-you :-)

• You are very welcome

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• You should come to the Cottage Cheese Club too squid!  

• I am not a fan of Cottage Cheese....lol.  I look at it every day....lol

• Pennyready, Thanks for your posts. All the people on my last thread seem to have fallen off 😞. I love hearing how everyone is doing so it's kind of a bummer. I am on week 4 and still feeling great. I have lost 5 lbs so far and feel great. I have about another 15ish to lose but am focusing more on the fit of my clothes more than anything. Keep posting, I like seeing how others are doing and keep the fire going!

• Thanks Shayla,

I'm really gonna give it all that I have not to fall off.  I'm only on day 7 but I'm feeling great.  Funny, I'm still more than 50lbs over weight (lost 5 this week), but I feel like now that I'm moving in the right directon,  this is my temporary body....my real body will start to reappear over the next 11 weeks.   Can't wait to see myself again.

Happy Wednesday  

• Keep it up. I know what you mean about dropping out I have thought about it a few times but after 8 weeks into it I am more excited everyday.

• Awesome!  I hope to keep the same fire and motivation that you have.

• 5 lbs in one week...dang girl, way to go!  It took me 3 weeks to lose 5 lbs! Awesome

• 5lbs is awesome for a week.  Keep it up!!

• I am happy with the 5 lbs, but I'm 50lbs over weight so I know the lbs won't be dropping at asteady rate of 5 per week.  I would be happy if I coul lose a steady 3 lbs a week for this first challenge....even that's a stretch.  I'm gonna just keep working my ass off  6 days a week and see where the scale ends up in late November

I had a good sweaty cardio day and added abs at the end.