August 19th, 2013

• 26 years old, and today I am starting my BFL challenge. I did it once about a year and a half ago and made it until about week 9 or 10. I am determined to do this properly, to do it until completion, and most importantly, to continue it as a lifestyle change after these 12 weeks. Anyone else starting today? I lost my sister-in-law, also 26 years old, on July 2nd, 2013 and she was over-weight for most of her life. About 8 months before her passing, she had literally done a 180 with her life and had lost approximately 70lbs and was at the happiest point of her life that I, or the rest of her family, had ever seen her at. After making her own transformation, she set out trying to be a role-model and an inspiration to others. She was a beautiful person so not only do I want to do this for myself, but in honour of her, and so that wherever she is, she can rest happy knowing that because of her, I want to make this lifestyle change once and for all. She truly was one of the most creative and inspirational people I have had the pleasure of knowing. If anyone else is starting today, let's do this! Don't waste another minute, another day, another week, another month! Life is too short to live it uncomfortable, unhappy, and unhealthy!

"Yesterday You Said Tomorrow"

• You can do this and there are plenty of ppl on here to help you through it!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• CNes14 - I started last week my friend.  Let's stay in touch!  I've tried the challenge before and let life get in the way.  This time around, life has got to get out of the way.  Right now I'm really sore and trying to get accustomed to the early morning workouts.  Do have your workouts planned for all 12 weeks and your eating plan all worked out?

• Thanks squid! It's amazing the amount of people offering support on here, what a great system!

MaxRex - I love your attitude of "getting life out of the way".  I as well will be trying to do the workouts first thing in the morning when I get up. I just finished my first upper body workout a bit ago, went not bad for first day back at it. As for the workout and eating plan, I've got my menu set up to get me through till Sunday where I will re-plan and grocery shop again. As for the workout, I planned it before I left today. I will plan tomorrow's by tonight and see how that goes for me. Definitely stay in touch, thanks for your help!

"Yesterday You Said Tomorrow"

• I'm starting today as well. Lets keep this thread going and keep accountable from today till Day 84!

• CNes, I am so sorry about your sister-in-law. Glad to hear you are doing well and making positive changes in your life. BFL rocks!

Val