New meat

• I am a 35 year old male from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. I want to do this program but I have no clue what to do I know u have to take before and after pictures. I am about 6'1 137.5 lbs and thin. So if anyone can give me some words I would like that. If anyone is from where I am and is doing this maybe we can meet and talk about this program

• Hi WpgGuy!

If you haven't already, I would suggest buying the original book "Body For Life" and reading it. You will be enlightened about eating, exercise and a full blueprint of the program.

Click every link on this site and read as much as you can. You will see there is a huge amount of information and under the "The Challenge" link everything you need to get started is there. At least go over everything on this site first then post back with any questions.

Suggestion:

Follow the plan, nothing more or less.

Plan, Plan, Plan and then PLAN!!!! some more. The better prepared you are with getting your meals and workouts completed the easier it will be for you to keep your motivation in motion:)

Cheers!

Houligan

• I have all the books already. I am just looking for people in Winnipeg that has done this challenge or just to talk to them and get some opions

• WpgGuy, the program is awesome, but the actual prize challenge is only open to citizens of the United States, so you would not be eligible for one of the prizes.

• well I just seen the winner and runner ups and there are some people from Canada. One is from Calgary, Alberta and from Hamilton Ontario. So it does include Canada as well

• WpgGuy, you are still incorrect.  Here is the link to the official rules:  bodyforlife.com/.../rules.  Please note the very first lines:  "The Body-for-LIFE® Challenge 2013 (“2013 Challenge”) is a self-improvement Challenge combining a body transformation, written questions, and an essay. The 2013 Challenge will be conducted in the United States and will be open only to residents of the United States, its territories, and possessions."