I'm Committed Now

• So I've been using some time this week to sit down read B4L book and do some planning. I'm really committing myself to this but I had to do something to show my commitment, not to the forum or to others but primarily for myself. So I took some steps and set some goal. Here are the three things that I have done in prep for being successful at the completion of  my 12 week Challenge:

1) I've scheduled an annual physical with my doctor at the end of my 12 weeks. Not really a big deal but a good measurement of my health after the 12 weeks.

2) I've scheduled and paid for a photo shoot at the end of my 12 week. The chicken's involved but the pig is committed ;)

3) I've signed up for a local triathlon at the end of August. Did I'm mention that the pig is me

One thing I have to do is get committed and get involved. Please excuse me if I get a bit overzealous with posting, but I have got to make this work and I think that this forum is key. If nothing else just getting things written down. 

• Jimbob,

Commit today to me that you will never, ever refer to yourself as a pig again.  :o) Those days are OVER my friend.  And it starts with changing negative to positive mindset...  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Champster09...you got it!!!

I'm confident that I'm not truly a "pig". But in the analogy of the chicken being involved and the pig being committed...I want to be the committed one. That being said, thank you for the encouragement and watching out that I don't sabotage myself with the things that I write.