Chubmom crossing the abyss...

• Officially spent my last day of ever being herding in like cattle to a public weigh in at Weight Watchers AGAIN!!!! Can I get an AMEN!!..I cannot believe I paid so much money to them for so long with NOOOOO results and just more food addictions coming out of it than going into it......actually have spent the last 10 years..oooo it hurts to write that number...10 FLIPPIN years living in denial and reaching for every quick fix I could find. After my 3rd child was born 11 years ago I lived BFL, Bill and me were on 1st name basis. I ate and breathed BFL and my husband and I were in awesome shape and then I just let it slip away after my 4th pregnancy and I have now been sitting with 25lbs extra for such a long time I can't even really believe that it's possible to look any different. I would say the biggest thing bringing me back here, are the moods. The FOOD MOODS, they are a son of a beotch on you. The up and the downs of raised sugar levels just takes you on a roller coaster of emotions and I'm sick of it. I just want to feel healthy first and lean second. I'm not interested in the MILF factor, I want the WOW factor...WOW you must workout, WOW your skin is glowing, WOW that's a healthy looking woman!!!! So I'm back and this time I am not going to waste my entire 40's on anything but health and good food. Hoping it's not too old school but today is CH 1 DAY 1 and this chubmom is taking off the chubby!!!!

When the world says, "Give up,"
    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
    ~Author Unknown

• YAY!!!!  I love everything about your post!  The fact that you want to FEEL better first is a huge motivator.  That is what finally got me off my very large tail and onto BFL.  I had tried the "fad" stuff too...  Atkins (I doooo love me some bacon though!) and Medifast (can you say expensive carboard tasting waste of money??).  The reason that I know BFL is different??  Because I actually FEEL better along with looking better.  I feel healthier, more energetice, LESS moody, sexier..  and the list goes on.  Keep this positive attitude and you will do AMAZING!

:)  Kerry
    2012 Body-for-Life Champion, Women's 30-45

• Thanks Kerry!!!

When the world says, "Give up,"
    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
    ~Author Unknown