EAS Whey vs. Myoplex

• I'm starting my first BFL Challenge next week and getting all my ducks in a row... I ordered the EAS 100% Whey Protein on Amazon, but just read in a blog that it's not the same as Myoplex and also requires a Carb portion at every meal. Does anyone know if this is definitely true? I don't want to over or undereat. It's the first time in my research that I saw that, so I'm not sure.

Thanks!

• I'm using it on weight training days and lean 15 on cardio days.  I'm trying to loose more body fatthan anything else, so I'm limiting my carb intake.  

• smswise,

Myoplex Shakes and 100% Whey may both be good options for you depending on your goals. EAS 100% Whey Protein is a great source of protein but has limited carbohydrates. You'll want to pair it with a good source of carbohydrate to be most effective (for example fruits, pasta, rice, bagels, bread or cereal). It's versatile, so it's great to mix with other ingredients to create your own recipes. (Check here for ideas: bodyforlife.com/.../recipes.)  

Myoplex shakes and bars contain the high quality protein and carbs you need in addition to a balanced diet and exercise regimen. The ready to drink shakes are good for on the go, so you can get the nutrition you need within 30 minutes of your workout. Feel free to call our EAS Product Experts for more ideas to fit your fitness goals, 1-800-297-9776 M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST.

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• Tiffany- Thanks so much! I'll definitely be calling to make sure I've got my meals set up for the most productivity in this challenge.

• SMS wise, how many grams of protein are in the EAS Whey Protein? The Myoplex has 42 grams of protein per serving. Also what are your goals? If your goal is weight loss, you might want to chose the shake with less carbs.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• ok I miss the Myoplex bars!! I have not been able to find a bar with low sugar and carbs. Everything is eietherloaded with sugar or sat fat or both!!