Starting 2/11/13! This is it, I've had it with feeling guilty, fat & need this change...

• Keep up the great work!  I am still with you on day 5 as well.  I was kind of sore when I got to the gym today but the workout actually made me feel better.

Brian

2012 Body-for-LIFE Champion, Mens 30-45

• Have 1 successful week behind me, I feel great! I have lost a little weight and my measurements are smaller after just one week! Can't see the difference, I still need a lot of toning & strengthening but I feel the difference already & see a little bit of it with my weight & measurements. :) Looking forward to another great week of workouts. Making a couple changes this week after reviewing my first week of work outs. Eating is good too.

• Great job!  The weeks will zoom by and the next thing you know you will need all new clothes.  I had to buy new clothes twice during my challenge.  :D

Brian

• How is week 3 going?  I haven't seen you in a while.

Brian

• Going great, been VERY BUSY with buyer's (I am a realtor) so not a lot of extra time right now. Had a good second week and definitely feeling stronger. Added some weight to my upper body work out this week to keep challenging myself and having really good workouts. I am working out at all times of the day whenever I can find some time between appointments (with my job I work a lot from my home office) so the flexibility of that is allowing me to get my work outs in every day. Hanging in there, feeling stronger and did see a change in my measurements! Thanks for reaching out, hope you are doing well too! :)

• Sounds like you are well on your way!  Glad you are busy.  I am actually working with an agent looking for a new house right now.  I had some setbacks the first two weeks getting into a routine with my parents here visiting with me but they are on their way back to CT now and I am settling into my routine again.  At least I was doing enough not to gain anything.  Check in once in a while and share your success with us.

Brian

Brian