Week 5

• I done 4 weeks and I haven't seen a lot of change, but people who knows me they notice some change. I have increase amount of eating because I was loosing unsted of gaining some muscles. Is it like this allways? Unsted of 1 dl brown rice I eat 2 and double protein. I keep the 6 meals a day and try to change the exercises every week so I do not put the muscle into something muscle learn and stop growing. Am I doing it rigth? Feels like it is ok. I go back to the book everytime but it is difficult to don't think to much. Feels good then is good.

• Hey Padre ... I'm not sure what you are asking - maybe you are just posting and venting.  =)     I just finished week four and I'll admit, I didn't really see any changes when I looked in the mirror.  I weighed myself and measured myself carefully and at the end of four weeks, I had lost four pounds and a total of three inches.  That is still pretty small, but at least it is proof to me that my body is responding.  Maybe you can go to a website that helps you determine the number of calories you need.  Then divide that over 6 meals.  Be sure to get a carb, protein, and fat in each meal.  Not sure about the amount of carbs, protein, and fat you should get in each meal, but I go for 40% carbs, 30% protein, 30% fat.  I use a free app on my phone called MyFitnessPal (you can do it online too) and when you plug in your food, it breaks it out for you.  

I hope something helped you out here!  Stay strong and stay with it!   =)

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Thanks Becca! Great I will download that app in my phone. Yeah, I haven't look at my calories intake. Do we have to? I didn't see that part in the program. Well, I will do it know. =) Thanks again!

• No, we should not count calories.  We should eat by sight.  I'm just in the habit of tracking calories - plus the app breaks out your carb, fat, and protein intake.  For me, it's just good info.  So, we are now in week 7... how are thing going for you?  Good on my end - still no results.  =P

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Week 7 is hard but at the same time it gets easy. I still need to find more motvation for my aerobics (20 min). Food is going ok, but sometimes I miss some meals (the ones in between). How are things going for you? I see some results, like a tiny little separation on my upper stomach :)