When did you see your first results?

• After 2 or 3 weeks?

• Precisely, results come as quickly as you work to obtain them. Remember that the more you drive yourself the faster they wil come, as long as you give yourself time to rest and avoid strain/injury. The average is 2-3 weeks as previously stated.

• I saw small results in 4 days! I lost 3 pounds in four days and could see a small difference in amount of belly fat.

• Check out this success document written by the late great Mike Harris. I think this will make you smile. :D

bodyforlife.com/.../462.aspx

• Thanks for keeping it going MK.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Thanks for linking to the document.  I read it through and will probably do so weekly...

• I didn't see noticeable results until week 8, and it took until week 10 to see big changes.  Hang in there and be true to the program, and you will see results!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Good to know BDMom!  I'm in it for the long haul, regardless - but i've seen a few women post that it could be 8 weeks.  =)

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Sorry to post again - that link above is amazing!!!!!  i am saving it and will read and re-read.  Amazing!!!!

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• I felt better after week 1 but noticeable results came around week 8.  That can vary for everyone depending on how true you stay to BFL guidance.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• I'm guessing most of this thread is referring to physical appearance results... I started to notice physical results in about 2 weeks.  But I started noticing my strength, stamina, energy, self esteem go up within days.  For myself, I know that if I stick with healthy portions, a balanced nutritious diet, and I take my workouts serious, my results come pretty fast.  Though it took about 2-3 weeks until my belt needed to be adjusted.  All the best :)

• I'm in week 5 and had someone compliment me on my weightloss and I noticed while working out that my legs are beginning to have definition. Cool beans!