Supplements? Legal ...or not

• Is anyone taking supplements with the program? I look at the before & after photos of some of those people and I can't help but wonder if some of them are on the juice. As a female, I don't want to be a bodybuilder, but I'm not afraid of building muscle, and I know that muscle is required for fat loss.

If anyone else is using something that is HELPING, please let me know.

• Legal substances are absolutely allowed on this program.  Creatine, for instance, is a great option.  BCAAs are a good supplement. 

Juice, meaning steroids, is an absolute no. 

Pictures are taken when dehydrated to make muscles pop.  Those women in real life just look healthy and fit. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Absolutely using supplements.  Steroids is a big no.  If you win, you will most likely be given a polygraph test, and urine drug test to confirm that you haven't used any illegal.  But whey protein, casein protein, creatine, L-glutamine, are all good supplements to use.  You may wish to add some greek yogurt into the picture.  Greek yogurt (especially Oikos and Chobani) are good for probiotics that will help with the digestive system; allowing protein to be absorb better in the body.  This is critical for muscle growth.