Ready to Drink shakes

• Hello - I am new with this on line community thing and hoping it will motivate me.  My grocery store sells the ready to drink carb control Advantage (17 g protein)  I am drinking these 2 times per day.  I am only on day 3.  I want to make sure that these are ok or are there better ones from EAS out there.

• There are shakes I believe that EAS has that are higher in Protein levels but also have additional calories and carbs.  I used the Advantage shakes last time for my program and I still use them to control my weight while still getting lean and tone but if you seek more muscle or bulk you may want to check out the EAS shakes with 25gp (MYOPLEX) light or regular shakes.

• vhawk - Depending on your goals, AdvantEDGE Carb Control shakes can be used 1-3 times a day as a meal replacement or snack. The max amount depends on several factors, so you may want to check with your doctor to see if they are right for you. If you both decide this is the best option, you could pair it with a serving of fruit to get the right balance of protein and carbs. Hope this helps!

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our EAS Product Advisors at 800-297-9776 Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5pm, EST.

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• thank you so much for your information!  It is so nice to be a part of this community...people who actually answer you back!  I am so excited to be on this journey :)

• I love my Myoplex lite.  The protein and carbs are 20gm each.  I am all about the easy math!  Good Luck!