Looking for partner or support in the denver metro area. Plan to start this month..

• Looking to find a group or partner who would like to push each other stay accountable and achieve our goals....    I am very serious about this. Once I start.. GAME ON

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Come join us!

Laura

• Hey KJB, I live in Longmont and work in Boulder. We can share how to really kick butt with the high altitude training! Have you started yet? I completed my first Challenge this year on May 22, but am ready to start another one on August 26.

Let me know!

• I live in Broomfield if either of you are interested in communicating.  I'm beginning 8/27/12.  I did three rounds back in 2006 and look forward to getting back in the saddle.