Challenge during Pregnancy?

• My wife and I are trying to have a second child.  She had put on a lot of weight during her first pregnancy and never lost the weight.  We had actually discussed doing the challenge prior to having another baby.

I know we need to check with our doctor before we start any work outs and dieting but I'm curious if there are any ladies out there that have done the challenge during their pregnancy and any precautions you may have been given by your doctor.

Thanks in advance for any help and good luck on your endeavors.

Roger

• Roger,

I did a challenge back in 01/02 prior to my 3rd child, thank God I did! There was a lady on here, Holli who was pregnant, maybe 3-4 mos and she was about 6 wks into the program the last I heard from her, but that was quite some time ago, maybe a month or 6 wks ago.

Just ask the doctor and I'm sure all will be well! Best wishes to you, your wife and future family!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Check with her doctor before you she does anything.   Most doctors will tell you it's okay to do anything your body is used to doing prior to the pregnancy but not to start any new programs.   But that was 12 years ago and things change all the time.  Best to ask the doc.