Journal and Measurements

• OK so this Tuesday I will be starting my 7th week. I have lost almost 20 pounds and I can't believe the inches that are melting away. I have never taken measurements nor have I journalled before in any of the diets I have tried; which has been tons... Never the less, I was having a day which I know all to well, one of those days that I'd normally would of just said, "I quit." I was feeling very disappointed with myself, as I was not seeing the scale go down as fast as I would like it to. So I felt like I needed to measure my progress to see what the scale isn't showing me. After comparing my measurements; to my dismay I was shocked at what the paper was saying. Inches, I have lost lots of inches. I'm praying my own eyes will not device me anymore. I'm excited about starting to love the woman I see in the mirror. One more thing before I go; I'm feeling VICTORIOUS as I am riding my road bike up hills that would of concurred me before. When I make it to the top I yell, "VICTORIOUS" That's my reward... I'm fighting the fight and I hope each one of you don't give up on yourself.

Dream and Achieve...

• Congratulations on your success so far!!! Wow, 20#'s is an amazing start.  I am so glad you did measurements because they really tell the story.  Did you do pictures?  Those are so important for comparison as well.  Keep going; the best is yet to come, really!!!!  You are victorious!!! Celebrate your inner beauty as well as the changes that are occuring on the outside!!  You are doing it!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thank you BDMom, encouragement is always received. Yes ma'am I sure did take pictures. I can't believe how much I'm changing, and I'm loving it. I'll have to post them when I hit my 12 weeks. Its amazing how eating like this and doing the workouts can make me feel so darn good. I have always workouts, but never weightlifting; I'm truly loving my weightlifting days, more than my cardio actually.  I hope to see you around the forums again. One more thing, I'm loving your signature, I'm going to barrow it..

• Can't wait to see your pics and hear your final results.  I have been on these forums for two years.  I finished my first challenge in the fall of 2010, and have been here ever since (my results are on my profile).  I usually post on the BFL Warrior thread; that is my home.  I don't have as much time to read all the posts, but like to skim them when I have a few extra minutes. Best of luck!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• BDMom....I just looked at your stats...Amazing.  I will finish my first challenge on 08/28/2012.  I have never felt better.  My energy is through the roof and I love it when people I haven't seen in a while mention how good I'm looking.  My challenge 2 starts on September 1, 2012.  You mentioned a bulking program.  Can you tell me a little about that?