Some thoughts, 10 days into the program

• I hate every step of running.

I am so glad I have an iPhone (I run with Justin Timberlake- or I pretend to).

The trainer I was randomly assigned to at my gym doesn't "get" what I'm doing (switch?).

It is not that hard to eat right if you are paying attention.

I am really fat (SW= 200 and I am 5'4") and I wasn't really seeing it until I took underwear photos.

I cried after I had my body fat percentage measured and found out that I was carrying around over 70 pounds of fat.

I also have 122# of lean body mass (that I intend to not only keep but add to by building more muscle).

I can do this. There is no reason why I can't be a smoking hot hardbody (or close) by this time next year.

I will never again duck behind a bookstore shelf to avoid an ex-boyfriend (who didn't even end up recognizing me- presumably because I look so different from the 135# soldier he dated).

I feel so glad that my kids will have a healthy mama. 

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~Aristotle

• What a keeper of a letter to look back at a year from now with new eyes and new body.

The part I liked the best was on line 8. "I can do this".

Yes you can. :)

• Some great observations. Keep it up. I wish you all the best on your fitness journey.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"