Inspiring Others May help yourself

• I have found that if i come on here and tell people whata good job they are doing or say something inspiring that it can help you to become inspired yourself . It sometimes takes alot for me to stick to this plan but then I think how far I have come already and about all the great people that have suceeded and are succeeding on body for life and know that I and all of you on here can do it and never give up And have our Lives that we have always wanted I wish you all the best of luck and I hope my would help you too Break down the doors that are put in front of you. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

• AGREED!

It feels good to help motivate others when they are down and feel like giving up. It's also motivating for me because I see that I'm not the only one who struggles and it's reassuring to see that others are dealing with the same issues.

Good luck to you as well, Josh!!

Check out my blog! LivingOnMacros.wordpress.com

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Great quote RockingAMy,   If it were easy, everyone would do it.    It is a key principle of Repriciosity the Bill originally mentions in one of the factors in BFL to help out folks and encourage them along the way.  It helps everyone in the long run down the path of success.

• I also like that quote yea Ifall off alot but i don't mean to but like they say it hard to teach an old dog new tricks