prepare to be educated

• i know alot of people wont like this video because they have been so brainwashed into belieing certain rules about fatloss but in reality its really is so simple, this is the truth folks whether you like it or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Pbb-54-A

• 6PackMission

ENOUGH!  I have challenged you before and I will again to a 12 week contest.  If you are serious then you will will accept.  You can do anything you want for a program.  I will be doing Body-for-LIFE.  Either man up and accept my challenge or put a sock in it. 

We will go by something completely objective, like the percentage of body fat change. 

You need to stop trying to tell people how they have been brain washed and start actually getting fit! 

Mighty Max

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Disclaimer to people who don't know the history:

I do not believe BFL is the only program that works, but I know for sure that BFL does work.  I am not even saying there aren't other things to consider, given BFL was made exceedingly simple for anyone to understand. 

FightingFit2011 (formally known as 6packmission) comes here every few months and instead of helping himself or anyone around him, spends time telling people what new fad he swears is the new fitness miracle, which might even be okay, if he were living proof. 

This forum is about BFL.  I get that we talk about P90x, CrossFit, etc, but always keeping in mind that we are here on an EAS forum that is dedicated to BFL.  It's okay to talk about non BFL things, but I think it's completely disrespectful and inappropriate to come here for the sole purpose of directing people to another link on some dumb video. 

For those of you who are wondering, yes, I did watch the video.  To say I am unimpressed is an understatement. 

That's not even the point.  The point is that if you are so into something else and feel BFL people are "brainwashed" then go to that site's forum.  Why come here and derail the progress of others? 

I am personally offended by 6packmission's total disrespect. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Yeah, I watched this.  I'm not sure I see the truth, at least in assuming that BFL is a lie.  All he is talking about is calories in and calories out, isn't that exactly what BFL is?  There is a reason the book talks about palm size and fist size portions, this is relational to your body size, in turn, you are eating a BMR (roughly) diet and then once you bring exercise in you are then running a calorie deficit.  

Fighting Fit, I'm not sure what your motivation is, but if you feel BFL is some sort of negative experience then you can opt to simply not participate.

Hopefully this was the attention you needed.

Brez