Questions on my meal plan

• On Monday I will start my 9th week. I have some questions on my meal plan. Up until today I have not counted any calories, fat etc. I have only been controlling my portion sizes and eating clean. On my free days I only use a free meal (usually allow myself a fatty food but I still watch my portion sizes) But today I decided to use myfitnesspal.com to calculate my calorie intake, just to see where I stand. I have been eating 1368 calories a day, 30g fat a day, Sodium 1391mg a day, Potassium 1081mg a day, Carbs 140g a day, Fiber 32g a day, Protein 148g a day. My question is, is this enough going into weeks 9-12? I have noticed I am a little more hungry between meals. 

To help you give me advice, below are my stats of where I am and where I want to be along with my current meal plan, Supplements and water intake.

Stats:

Height 4'9" Would like to be at least 5' LOL!

Weight 128 Would like to be 115 or less

Body Fat  Starting 30% Current 28.5% Last checked 4 weeks ago. Will be checked again on Monday. I know I have lost more. Would like to be 19% or less

Clothing size 6 snug Would like to be a size 4 

Workouts-

6am daily M0n-Sat) Making sure I hit my 10's every time!

Supplements Daily-

4 HMB pills 3x a day

4 pills Slim CLA a day (It contains 1500mg CLA, 200mg L-Carnitine & 100mg Green Tea Extract each dose and each dose is 2 pills)

4 pills Green Tea with Hoodia (each dose is 2 pills 630mg Green Tea per dose & 25mg Hoodia)

2 pills L-Carnitine (each dose 1 pill each dose 500mg)

2 Fiber Choice Chewables (each dose 2 chewables each 4g)

Meal Plan-

8am Meal 1- 1 whole egg & 1 egg white scrambled with spinach, peppers, onions mixed in along with 2 pieces of turkey bacon.

10am Meal 2- Premier Protein Bar ( 280 calories, Fat 7g, Carbs 23g Protein 30g)

1pm Meal 3- 4oz Bonless Skinless Chicken Breast & Steamed Broccoli

3pm Meal 4- Myoplex Lite Bar

6pm Meal 5- Same as lunch but I add a carb

8pm Meal 6- 1/8c Greek Yogurt with small handful of oats, raisins and walnuts mixed in.

Any help with this would be great! I want to max out my last 4 weeks and burn off the rest of my body fat!

Thank you! I hope you are all doing well with the program!!!! Stick with it!!!

Zavi

zavi-mybodyforlifechallenge.blogspot.com   

• Hi Zavi,  I am definitely not a nutrition expert, but just from glancing I think that you can afford to increase your intake of egg whites in the a.m.  

• Thanks Peach Sonria!

I forgot to mention.... In the past I would on an average only lose 2-3lbs a month even during my first 4 weeks of this program. But the last 4 weeks I have lost 5-6lbs and the only thing I did different was I started taking all the supplements. Before now I would never take any supplements.

So if someone could be so kind and analyze my supplements, calories and food intake and make any other suggestions that would be great!

I welcome suggestions from anyone but, I really need someone who has successfully completed a whole 12 week program  and can tell me what to do differently in my last 4 weeks!

Thank you again!

• I just received some great advice from the EAS support line on my meal plan. You can call 1-800-297-9776 with any questions about the program.

I will be adding more eggs and eliminating my turkey bacon with my 1st meal, adding a carb to my lunch and possibly switching my last meal to oatmeal with whey protein in it.

Thank you support line