Young and just signed up for April 9th!!!!

• Natalie and Run4life.  Good to see you guys! I am excited to start this challenge again.  Their is so much advice to give.  Read the book if you haven't and follow it just like it says.  If you mess up one day, don't let it mess up your challenge.  Just pick it up again the next day.  You really have to want it and have reasons that you want it so when it gets hard you can really look inside and find what is most important to you! Good Luck!

Aubree

• hey everyone... so i guess this is the post that the other migrated to...LOL...

here is my previous post:

hey hey everyone!!! I am starting today on the 9th as well and I would love to be a part of your posts!  I was a previous teammate of run4life :) (Howdy run4life!)  

This is C2 for me.  So far I have started the day good by packing all my meals and I have my LBWO planned for tonight.  As I look back on my previous challenge there are some things that I will be doing differently.  For instance, I used to log my workouts in my phone and I found that I would get lazy and never look at what I logged earlier in the week.  This time around I am going to be using a notebook.  This why its really easy for me to see what I have done in the week prior.  

Here are my incoming stats and current goals.

Height; 5'2

CW: 147.5

GW (after 12 weeks): 137

Cardio Goal is to run a full 4 miles w/out stopping. Right now I can do about 2.  

Strength goal is to be able to do 10 man style pushups.  Right now I only do "lady style" LOL

I am in Huntington Beach CA.  Also known as Surf City USA, aka you are in a bikini just about the whole year aka I need to work hard in C2 LOL!

Take care everyone and have a great first day!!!

~Natalie

• Also I saw a discussion about what products to use.  I use the EAS Lean powder, flavor vanilla.  It is the most yummiest protein powder that i have ever used.  Its the best after a workout blended with some berries.  I highly recommend it.  

~Natalie

• I'm starting today also.  So glad to have found this group for accountability and support!  In 2004 I completed 4 back-to-back 12-week BFL cycles and was in the best shape of my life at 38. Since then it's been hard to get motivated again and I've fallen into many different weight loss gimmicks and programs all the while knowing that this is the program that worked for me. I can do it at home without a gym membership.  The results I had back in 2004 were amazing and I was addicted to working out.  However, I let a one week break from exercise turn into a two week break and then a month and then to the point that I let other commitments and excuses creep into my work out time.

I'd wish everyone luck but that has nothing to do with your overall success with BFL.  Keep a faithful log of your workouts and meals and change up those workouts every few weeks to keep your body guessing.  Go heavy and make the 10 a 10!  Plan on not missing a workout but if you do, make it the only one and don't let it turn into two in a row.  You'll never regret having worked out when you least felt like it.

The next 12 weeks are going to be hard but boy are they worth the effort.  84 days will go by no matter what and it's up to you as to how you will look and feel at the end of it.

Lisa

• Alrighty! A Facebook Group has been started!

search for the group titled "Body for Life April 9th Challengers!"

Hope to see you there!!

Natalie- I LOVE THE VANILLA LEAN POWEDER!!! I put it in oatmeal :)

Lisa- Thank you for all the tips, that is so awesomely helpful!! Getting a journal TODAY! Woo Hoo! So glad we are doing this! And I think I am going to put your last sentence on a post-it on my bathroom mirror... I love that : "84 days will go by no matter what and it's up to you as to how you will look and feel at the end of it"

And now I am off to do my workout! I have been sick so I slept in today, feeling great and ready to roll!

Suzie

• Group...the date is here!

I am amazed...

and I know this thread will be fantastic.

How do  I know, 49 Posts on line on this thread and the starting gun hasn't even gone off yet.

That is amazing...and I know that the support here will be fantastic...

For those that are new to the program...and might have a little doubt...I know YOU can do this.

Because I just did one all the way through and if I can do this without failure with my lack of will power…

I know you all can do it as well and believe me the results are worth it even if you do not hit all the goals you hoped you will hit.

That was me...and I am back for more but happy with the interim success I received thanks to the completion of BFL C1 and the folks that posted on a ‘9er’ blog to push me to the end.

Here we go and enjoy the next 12 weeks...

...who said progress cannot be fun...   (-:

I am not going to tell you that it will be easy ... I am going to tell you that it will be worth it!

• hey everyone!

@ hublgirl: i cant find the group.  can you invite me?  email: prhottgurl@gmail.com

@run4Life: so Frick and amandajoy are on another thread especially for Group 9'ners C2 LOL!  So much accountability!

~Natalie

• Natalie...

It is amazing...there are at least three threads that I have found that are starting on Apr 9th.

I, as I think you are, are posting on all three...hope I have time to work out lol.

I am actually looking forward to all three as at times I felt lonely not seeing posts go up...but then at times I felt I was a bandwidth posting hog.

Just love the community on line and meeting new people with similar goals and objectives.

I will try to fins the Facebook line but if you find it or get it from hublgirl can you forward it to me as well

jlsinfenton@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance...

I am not going to tell you that it will be easy ... I am going to tell you that it will be worth it!

• Hey aubreejo11 - meant to shout out at you as well but pushed the reply button too soon.

And so it begins...again!!!

• Hey Natalie and Run4Life!

I would be glad to invite you to the group... but I am having a hard time figuring out how to do it :/ I'll send you both an email with the url of the group, then when you sign in it'll send you straight there and you can join up! So glad you are up for it! Hope to see you there soon!

• Ok, sent the group to you through email :) hope it works! Let me know if there are any issues.

• Thanks Hublgirl...

• I am also April 9th! I would be in for starting this group!

• Hey all. . .The URL for the April 9th Challenge Facebook is:

www.facebook.com/.../355308937840437

Everybody get on that! This. Is. Going. To. Be. Awesome!

AJ

• hublgir - could you send it to me too, please?  dlking88@hotmail.com

Thanks so much - this is gonna be fun!