Young and just signed up for April 9th!!!!

• Hello everyone !!! I am 21 years old and just signed up for the April 9th challenge today!!! Any other takers??? We can all motivate each other .. any words of wisdom???

• Hi Arielle. I also just signed up! Excited to make this much needed transformation :-)

• Arielle - congrates on signing up for the April 9th challenge.

If you are looking for motivation and wisdom with those starting on April 9th, I just want to mention that I am on my first BFL cycle now - Week 9. It will finish up at the end of March.

In fact there are about 68 of us on a blog called

Jan. 9th is the day---Any other takers for the challenge?

that will be finishing up at the end of March.

The only reason I mention it here is that many of us will be starting up our second cycle on April 9th...so if that is helpful, please feel free to join this blog and you will have instant company, motivation and wisdom

This group really has been great for me for my first cycle.

There are both long timers in the BFL program (many cycles) and newbies like me.

Anyway I hope I see you there and regardless I wish you all the best on your April 9th BFL challenge.

I am not going to tell you that it will be easy ... I am going to tell you that it will be worth it!

• can I ask, when doing the 12wk challenge, are you able to use the Body for Life cookbook meals? or just plain portions of carb and protein??

Help

• Hi ArielleC,

I have just signed up for the 2nd april. Purposely so I can get started before easter. Its harsh I know.

Good luck.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

• bhornett-all the bset with your start up 4/2...we'll be one week behind you all the way!

12 straight ...right.

All the best for now !

I am not going to tell you that it will be easy ... I am going to tell you that it will be worth it!

• Hiya!!! I am starting on March 26th...just joined the gym this week ...and already started organizing my next few weeks..including what I will do during a mini vacation next month!! Wishing you guys the best of luck!!!  I finished 5 weeks of the challenge a few years ago...ready to try again. Hang in there!! :)

• I haven't had any takers for the same starting date, so if its ok, I will keep tabs with you all to see how you are going? Are you up for that?

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

• I am planning to start my challenge on the 9th of APril and have registered as such on my profile for now. This will be my third challenge (C3) with BFL and I am more ready for it than last time around.(just hope the gym is a little more thinned out by then too).

• bhornett - I will be starting my BFL C2 on the 9th as well.

I mainly hang with the thread called

'Jan. 9th is the day---Any other takers for the challenge?' as I indicated in an earlier post.

A bunch of us 9ers will also be starting then as well.

I will check in here every now and then to see (hear) how you are progressing...and to share war stories.

All the best for now...the count down begins!

• There are some great recipes on this site. My personal favorite is the cilantro lime salmon. Also if you want a little more flavor in your protein shakes try adding the orange flavor betagen and it taste just like a dreamsicle.

• I will also be starting my 1st challenge on April 9th! Can't wait, this is just what I needed before the warm weather hits...

• Hey, I just started today and I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.  It's all I've thought about for... well... for far too long.  Today has been incredible and I can't wait until day 84.  

• Hey, I am also gearing up for the April 9th Challenge. I have around 150lbs. I increased from 120lbs by eating what ever comes my way. Started gym for first time in my life for last 2 week. So very very new to strength excercise. Also my bicep is very small, not measured yet may be 10-11 inch I believe. I have small belly coming up. I really want to get in shape.

I am really interested to get in tough with you guys.

Can we create some group either in Google+/Facebook/ share our gmail ids/skype.

I don't about the community policy yet. But anyone want to say me hello please do so in gmail/skype: butu25@gmail.com

• Hi everyone! I just joined as well! I am hoping to start tomorrow, but I have to see if a kidney stone passes first :/ If not, I'll just wait for the 9th too.

I like your idea butu5 to start a facebook group!! Anyone else in?