Not hungry: do I still eat my little meal/snack?

• I haven't been hungry last 2 days, even though doing workouts completely.  Do I still need to eat all six meals?

• Yes.  Don't skip meals and make sure you are following correct proportions.  Protein (size of your palm) and a healthy carb (size of your fist). This really is not a lot of food but if you skip one of your meals, you will feel hungry and have greater odds of eating more and craving foods that are not good for you.   Eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours takes the edge off of being hungry and decreases your chances of overeating foods that are not good for you.

Good luck !  (and drink your water!)  :-)

• I agree with Rhonda. Additionally, are you eating breakfast? This is the most important meal of the day because it kick starts your metabolism. Even if it's just a banana of cup of yogurt.

And remember, if you don't refuel your body it will go into starvation mode which slows down your metabolism in order to hold on to the fat the body already has.

Good Luck!

• I miss some.. It's not good but it happens.  I keep a bar for when I'm not hungry.  It's easy and not a heavy as a full meal.  

• rule of thumb - Eat all planned meals.  if you are hungry after 2 hrs, your portions were too small.  If you are not hungry after 3 hrs your portions were too big.

Cheers,

Frick

• At the beginning of BFL I didnt feel hungry sometimes (first 2-3 weeks) BUT, now that my metabolism is firing on all cylinders, I get hungry like clockwork, Every  2.5 to 3 hours. so I dont skip meals.  SOmetimes I am caught off guard and do miss one, but most times I am prepared.    

The exception is the first meal after Free day....I dont feel hungry in morning, but the rest of the day is normal.

Keep up your workouts and keep eating your meals...It all just comes together!