Anyone out there will either MS or post cancer treatment????

• I am planning my challenge and will start on February 17..... Did this years ago and it was great.  Was diagnosed with MS 4 years ago and breast cancer 2 years ago.  Now that all the treatment is done and my MS is stable, it is time to take back my body.  If anyone out there has MS or is on treatment for it, I would love to hear from you about your fatigue level. 

• I do not have any advice, opinions or experience.  I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with getting your health back on track.  One of those diagnoses would be enough to make most people "give up" on themselves or their health.  I am so happy to see that you are stronger than most and that YOU are important enough to take care of.  Best of luck to you.  God Bless & best wishes!  I hope you find the support you need here.  I am sure you are going to be tired.  Ease into it and listen to your body!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks BDMom!!  Truly it is so much in attitude as to how you deal with things life throws at you.  The other thing I have learned is it is so important to reach out for support in all sorts of places!  Thank you for yours!!  Keep well.

• I don't have any personal experience with either of those either.  But I do have a coworker who was diagnosed a few years ago with MS.  He then cleaned his diet up tremendously and started doing pullups and body weight exercises.  Also yoga and meditates.  He slimmed down and looks really great!  I don't know his fatigue level.  He has to take meds too.