Three weeks finished.

• I've finished three weeks. I'd say the biggest changes right now is a looser belt and my shirts fitting better. Also when I flex my arms, they are getting a lot more muscle mass, so that's pretty cool. My mom's friend who hadn't seen me in a long time said I've clearly lost a lot of weight, but most people I see everyday or every week haven't really noticed any change.

Of course I'm going to stick with it and keep working at it. I love working out, I haven't missed one yet even though one day I didn't have enough time until 9:30 at night. The food part is a little more difficult, especially with New Years and Christmas, but with the holidays done, I can get in a good Sunday routine from here on out. Considering I now weigh over 280 lbs, it'll probably take over a year to reach my goals.

I'm taking my parents out for dinner tonight, I'm going to try to pick a small meal for myself. Even though it's my day off, I don't want to eat too much like I did on Christmas Eve...

• sound like you're doing great... hang in there and don't give up(even if you waiver a little) get back on track if that happens.

• Another thing I really like so far is the day off. I get to sleep in a little bit, rest and enjoy the unhealthy foods I love. I don't think I could do this if i had to work out every day and eat right every day. It'd get burned out on it.

• Stick with it you’re in the same boat I was the first time I did the challenge I was 265 lbs 38 % BF Jan 1 2010 when I quit working out was April 20 2010 I was 218 lbs 28% BF and in the best shape of my life now two years later I’m back for more I’m now 233 lbs don’t know what the BF% is yet and trying to get a six pack stick with it.

• Great start, don't lose focus, we're here for you if you need support.  It can be challenging, but remeber why you are doing this!  As everyone says, it's about progress, not perfection.   Are you doing more cardio or just what the BFL program has?

• I'm doing my HIIT cardio first thing in the morning, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

I also walk a lot for work, so that probably helps a big.