week #1 success!!

• Finished week #1 of the BFL challenge. I ate the diet, as prescribed and exercised according to the plan. IT WORKED. I lost 10 pounds. Perhaps even more important - I feel energized. The last time I rode my bicycle I felt like the inflated tire, but after just one week I feel stronger and fitter already. Looking forward to a successful week #2 now.

• 10 pounds!? That's fantastic! Congratulations.  I'm only on day 3.  I'm ready to start feeling better.

• Awesome! If you made the first week, you can absolutely make the next! Congrats!

• Congrats. Keep it up!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Way to go!

• Congrats!!! I have one two more days to finish my first week.  Already lost 5 pounds and feel better than I have in years

• great job and keep up the good work

• Wow that is awesome congrats tomorrow will be one week for me and I can't believe the energy I have I won't weigh my self until after I have completed a month but I feel like my clothes are fitting better

• WOW

• Good Job. I have not lost, but I'm happy I didn't gain either. Does anyone have any ideas for not eating sweets? sometimes I have a sweet tooth and on week one, I did go off a bit. trying harder next week. but any helps on will power?

• tulip12- I am finishing week 1 also.Finished day 6, free day was yesterday so I will wrap up the week tomorrow. HIIT is a killer. I was so sore after LBWO that I could hardly walk- even hurt to sit on the toilet. Not sure if that means I did something right or wrong. I won't weigh for a couple of weeks either- am determined not to let the scale rule this challenge.I am focusing on just doing the program.

• wow .. way to go !!! I am hoping for at least two pounds in my first week. I weigh in on Wednesday. week  2 here we go !!! :)

• Bluegrassbob- Wow, a ten pound weight loss in one week is simply incredible! That's a 'Biggest Loser" number! Keep up the hard work, and don't be discouraged if you don't lose ten pounds every week, because week one, you'll lose a lot of water weight.

42feelbetter- Do you take fiber? I got these really yummy tasting fiber tablets (15 calories in two) that seriously taste like smarties! Just take little nibbles and drink lots of water, and it will take a lot of the edge off your craving. I know, sounds weird, but works for me!

• Thanks I'll try that. i really do ok but at night I'm use to eating a snack as I'm hypoglemic. I love popcorn but I don't see it on the list. Do you know if it's ok? or do I use it on my free day. TO me it's a carb. what do you say? Thanks for your imput

• What a huge success!!!

How much weight are you hoping to lose total for this 12 week challenge?  What do you think you did right?  Any thoughts or ideas you'd like to share?

I just checked this morning (started Monday) and I've apparently lost 4 pounds in 5 days!!!  Yippideedoodahhhh!

However- my hope it to loose a minimum of 30 pounds- and my "real" goal is to lose 39 by the end of week 12.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!