Jan. 9th is the day---Any other takers for the challenge?

• 9er role call…

Call old and new friends…

Bartmarshell, Camine, harleygirl4, Seadawg, sevas13tra, Neckar0428, OneNififtyOne, JLIT, jenhedlund90, TeamGunnels, muscian77, Holmsey,mrjames81, KathyJackson, rrrenegade, Island_dude, msc7363, cablady62, buckibbq, Rolfsy, Magamar,Priya0443,triathalonmom, Warrior Goddess, cognizant, kennedy 33543, Quillter, Hudsonmommy1, Cindibp,bfler, HD4ever11, Bell and Juniors Mom,martin13, aubreejo11, Idesign, thewinnman, KrisWard, cgtexas, Golf Coach, Michellesaqt, kburenae, juliejules, TeriLynn, Artgirl2010, ssm, mardim70, bWard, brecode, SouthernDish, CatherineLi, Camene, tulip12, flipper, Sarebear723, Karilou, jferg55, windsurfing, fightfit2012, frick, accessingchange, Swinn88, LoriG, NatalieCA, TMastro, KariLou, BKTuna, monalisa, 2 iron, SoccermomGK1, LightD, TeriLynn, Mom of Four, MJ2011, Barnetter, chadw1275, Mahanavich, Crawfish, Optigirl, Tonja, Wiswoman44, WPBill, jnjmartin, thistimeforreal, Amanda Joy…

…there, I typed everyone’s name and if I missed anyone it is because I am old …

…I typed everyone’s name because you guys are important to me…you’re my online family…I don’t want to leave any family member behind…

So…Amanda Joy has created us a new home…it is a clean slate…probably fitting for a new start, C2… so let’s migrate to that blog location…

The blog name in triplicate:

January 9ers, C2, and April 9ers C1, let’s start this new thread…

I think that Amanda Joy made it long, with a very descriptive name, so we can find our way to the new ‘house’ easily.

Frick has found his way there….

I am on the blog now …

Come over…don’t leave me wondering the web forest blog all by myself…

I am sure I, Frick and Amanda Joy will be here and there for a while and can help the rest of us to get over to the new blog site.

We will be looking for you there 9ers!

…now off for a run!

I am not going to tell you that it will be easy ... I am going to tell you that it will be worth it!

• Run4life said it better than anyone could. . .

The amazing part about family is that family grows. Always new additions. Always new conversations. Always new relationships. Ever changing. This family has grown so much, it's just time to get a new, fresh, house! So come on everyone, make the switch! I'll be popping back and forth to make sure you're all able to make the switch.

The blogs name, again X4, is: January 9ers, C2, and April 9ers C1, let’s start this new thread