STARTING CHALLENGE IN JAN...would like to start a womens support group for the challenge in Costa Mesa

• Okay girls- I'll start a new thread with BFLDIVAS2013 and we can go there for group talk.  Hope that's okay!

• Hey everyone, so I'm on day 4 it's 8pm in south Friday, I've hired a body for life personal trainer so I have an appointment in his gym 3 days a week and doing cardio alone, he has given me the eating plan detailed which is helping me daily! I have written my 5 goals on red paper and stuck them all over my cupboard, feeling good this week, training is hectic! How r u all doing???

• Hi, what is BF LDIVmAS2013?

• I agree! Yup 4 days in all clean tons of water and completed all exercises!

• I am starting this challange on Monday. would love to be part of this group.

• Hi everyone.  I am starting tomorrow, 4 Feb, my last Challenge was in 2011, and I stuck to it religiously.  This time however I am trying to modify the weights programmes to fit into 30 min sessions.  I was way too tired last time, and don't think I will be able to do it quite the same.  Would love some support.  I am 47, 61.8 kgs and live in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Kia Kaha - Be Strong