STARTING CHALLENGE IN JAN...would like to start a womens support group for the challenge in Costa Mesa

• Is anyone entering The Challenge contest?

• I'm in. This is my 2nd round. First time was July to Nov 2012 and it was great. I felt better than ever but didn't reach my goal. Holidays came & went and I fell off the wagon. I am MORE THAN READY to get back to it. Today I will print out my exercise routine schedules, layout my clothes for the morning and ensure my garage (work out room) is ready to go. Being prepared is so important 'cause excuses are easy to come by. I work 40 hours a week so I have to do it at 5am which is OK, I'm a morning person. Happy New Years ladies - let's commit together to 12 weeks of success.

• Count me in. Started today on the workouts. I have all of Bill Phillips books. I done BFL about 7 years ago with great results and dropped out. Gonna stick to it this time. There is a great Body For Life App I highly recomend. It has the workouts...food lists a stop watch and you dont have to carry around a clip board during your workout. Best of all it's FREE. Im here for yiu guys ..or should I say gals...lol..I am 50 and very fluffy

• Every day we should say if we completed our workout and ate clean on here...hows bout it? Kinda some accountability like

• Hello Ladies , I hope you all had a successful day!!! I found this download in the BFL library from a BFL Champ... emilyalvers.com/.../EmilyAlversGoodEatsGuide.pdf.  I just downloaded it to my phone so I could have a quick reference guide.  I  agree with swtmnnss that we should log in our daily progress it will help keep us on track.

• haha love the fluffy...thanks for the App info  going to download it to my phone right now

• @ Blancingact2013 sure lets give ourselves a name,  We can all suggest one and then we can vote....

• BFLDIVAS2013

• Hi Ladies........I am starting tmw 1/2/13.  I am 48 years old, working mother of  11 & 13 yr old boys.  I've yo-yo ed over the years with moderate success.  Unfortunately in the last 2 1/2 + years I lost both my parents and I guess I used that as an excuse to slow down (stop) with the gym.  I've always been trying to watch myself (diet).  But it's obviously not enough, and with minor results it is very easy to slip.  This is a hard commitment for me because I have pulled myself out of the excercise routine for so long.  But I love the book and find it so inspirational.  I hope by joining in this forum I will get the support and accountabilty I need to keep at it.  Tonight I plan I mapping out my food and excercise for the next few days.

• I like bfldivas2013 :)

• How did everybody's day go?  I did upper body and it was rough. :) I am going to be sore tomorrow.  I'm using myfitnesspal.com to track my food. I can use my phone, my iPad and my computer.

• @Balancingact2013  My day was great thanks!   I did improve upper bodyand abs @ home kids still on break, so gym is out for a few more days..I am going to check out that fitness app to track my food as well...:) have a good day tomorrow.... I like BFLDIVAS2013 too;)

• Good Morning:  Please include me in your women's support group for the Challenge. I am 55 and want to loose 32 lbs total. I plan on doing the bfl system for 24 weeks .  I am located on the east coast in Lewes Delaware.  If you are in my area send me a message. I am looking forward to the challenge!

• Hello all!  How is everyone doing??  I would love to be able to get all us who are in the challenge to a specific group so we can go there and chat.  Any suggestoins to make this easier to chat??

• sounds good to me, I will need all the support I can get...