doing things different this time around

• Finished my second challenge, and I lost a whole clothing size.  Really want to give it a go again, but thinking of eating differently.  I can't stomach the idea of eating protein at every meal again.  The combination of protein/carb at every mini meal makes me nuts in my head.  It consumes my thoughts, and makes me a very frantic unhappy mommy.  I love the workouts, but this time I'm adding more cardio (hiit 6 days a week), and yoga.  Will still be eating 5-6 mini meals a day, but focusing mainly on vegetables, fruit, beans, little to no dairy, and a small amount of healthy grains (quinoa, brown rice, etc.)  Very clean, fresh, and 80% vegan.  My question is, as a women I want to be as lean as possible, will eating more healthy carbs, as oppossed to more protein, will I bulk up?........I build muscle fairly easy, and the last thing I want for myself is bulky ripped upper body.  Would really LOVE to hear feedback on this.  I'm planning on starting again tomorrow.  Gave myself 2 weeks off, and it's time to jump back into the saddle.  The funny thing is, is that people noticed my weight loss more in these past 2 weeks of not eating enough, and barely working out, then throughout my whole challenge, as did I.  Dropping calories and not working out, suddenly made all my clothes loose, and my stomach got flatter. hmmmmm.........

• i actually had a similar result, people were saying how good i looked, and i had been eating everything under the sun and not worked out for a week. this was my week off (week 13) and actually lost weight in that week.,..go figure? I think this is your journey and no two BFL programs are the same, so if you want to implement changes to make you a more happier mommy then do it, but monitor your changes closely. If your changes are miniscule or you are going backwards in the results you want, then you will have to change it again. Its just a matter of doing what feels right and monitoring your progress. good luck!!! :)