New-Again! Really need to change my life!

• So, I have signed up for a million of these challenges. I actually did complete 8 weeks and then dislocated my shoulder ( not from working out!) and let that throw me off the wagon. I have struggled to get back on, instead just gained more and more weight. I had *** cancer last year and am now free and clear and sporting brand new girls to fill out my workout shirt! I need to get in shape. I need to be fit and healthy. I never want to see cancer again and my fitness is one thing I can control in this fight! I am having sooooo much trouble crossing that abyss. I am standing on the edge and can't seem to move. I know how great I will feel after a workout! I know how great I will look after I have committed and been at it. I am just struggling to take that first step. I know I am the only one who can take it. No one else can take it for me. I guess I am reaching out for some cheerleaders to help me start this journey!

• Welcome back to the healthy and fit side miss diva! We are so glad that you could join us! I, too, have taken this challenge several times before and always failed... until now.

Hope you can keep it up this time. Who doesn't want to be fit for life?

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline"

Sean Randall, 2010

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• HEY THERE GROOVY DIVA !

congratulations on beating cancer !! so, we already know you are a survivor right ???

now let's get ahold of the rest of our life shall we ? you can do this. and you are 100 % right, YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS.

YOU can control what you eat.

YOU can control wether or not you exercise

YOU can control how much water you drink.

It's all on you.  It's so cool to be in control of parts of your life. Many times we are'nt, life will throw us a curve ball every now and then, and before you know it, everythings out of whack. But here's the thing about this plan. As you know.... YOU are the only one that can do this for you. YOU already know what it is you need to do, all you have to do, is set your mind to it, and do it.

You've been given a gift, a new lease on life. YOU ARE HERE.  YOU ARE ALIVE AND BREATHING.  Take it all in..... you are a cancer survivor. You owe it to YOU and the ones that love you, to get healthy and completely whole.

Crossing the abyss is only the beginning.  You now have your whole life ahead of you.

LETS GET AFTER IT !!!

G u n s

• GroovyD-

A million is alot, so make this million- and- one challenge the ONE that sets things apart from all others!

Abyss is defined as a barrier which stands between knowing what needs to be done and actually doing it.

It sounds like you've had alot going on in the recent past, sometimes post traumatic stress sneaks up on people, consider thinking about what may really be holding you back. Perhaps you are tired of people asking how you are doing or feeling and can't bear to hear it another time.....just speculating, only you can answer that

If you are  standing on the edge unable to move, you might want to consider just closing your eyes and visualizing all that you want to accomplish.Really get into thinking about the HIIT, Lower Body and Upper Body Workouts...I bet you could even get your heart rate up doing that.Visualize the oxygen entering your lungs ...imagine the healthy foods kickboxing  fat cells ,  envision the sweat dripping off, your clothes getting baggy...the twinkle in your eye when you know you look GOOD(new girls and all)    Maybe doing that for a time, call it ...week A or pre-challenge (your week before Week 1 Challenge) , maybe that is all you need to kick-start your motivation.

Cheer for you :2 bits 4 bits 6 bits a dollar all for BFL stand up and holler!!    YAAAAAAAwoooHoooooooo

keep coming back, let us know how you are doing!

Squats

• Groovydiva ~

You are one courageous chic to beat cancer! So excited to have you here. You have experiences that will be incredibly beneficial to others. This BFL challenge is nothing compared to the challenge you faced last year. You have EVERY tool and resource to succeed!

You can do this! You will do this! You will feel amazing!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• I bow to your strength and determination, Groovydiva!  It may not feel like you ran a race by beating cancer, but let me tell you that persevering through that kind of a struggle is harder than probably any other challenge you will face.  So don't beat yourself up over what was, just know you learned something from every step you've taken to this point, and every decision you make from here on out will teach you things as well.  Be gentle of yourself, and if it means taking baby steps until you build your momentum, just think of it like stretching exercises before a kicka** workout  ;o)