Starting 8/15/11, Anyone with me?

• I also started on the 15th...on my 4th day...I already feel better - I think its because I have made the commitment. My husband is doing it with me. I am 47 - have gained about 25 lbs and none of my clothes fit me........I will do this.........Good luck to everyone out there....

• Hi foxymommie,

UB - Upper Body WO, LB - Lower Body WO, HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training. The HIIT is done by starting at your level 5 intensity and so on.

So ei. 3,3.5,3.6,3.7.3.8, Changing at every minute once you reach your 3.8 for 1 min. go back to 3.5 and start over again and keep doing this until the 19th min. then raise to say 4 for one min. If I messed this up let us know I still use the sheet and it's not with me right now.

Happy Day 4 everyone.

Claude

• Lisa,

I'm not actually officially starting till Monday, but have joined this great group as there seems to be some terrific energy flowing. I have started back on the diet portion and got an awesome workout in this morning. Welcome and good luck to you!!

RosieRose

You don't always get what you wish for, you get what you work for.

• All,

Thanks for the tips. I now know for sure that I'll need to plan ahead and also take one day at a time. This week I ate and drank alot. So Monday, I'm getting back on track. Rosie, you are absolutely right! I need to do this for myself and not for anyone else. And I plan to get that book, Run Like a Girl.  Thanks for that.

What's the deal with oatmeal?  Does it have to be oatmeal?  I'm a big fan of cream of wheat with grapefruit. I noticed that the list of foods didn't have any fruit. Why is that?

• So yesterday was my cheat day...and  I went  to the bar downstairs from where I live.  I had two white Russians, 6 Buffalo wings and some nachos with cheese with one of my friends from work.  That was my cheat for the whole day.   I have been so good all week and today was suppose to be my cheat day, but I am glad I did it yesterday.  Today I am back on track.

Does it feel weird not exercising  to anyone else today?  I feel like I should be doing something.

I really feel it is a great idea drinking water first thing in the morning..I mean it makes sense..we sleep 6,7,8 hours a night with not fluids, but I am in the bathroom all day.  

I have fruit for breakfast all most every morning.  I do like mixing yogurt with the cottage cheese.  That taste great.  Foxymommie eat healthy and enjoy what you eat.  Follow the plan the best you can and make good decisions.  Oatmeal is loaded with fiber (it's made with whole oats), so it makes you feel more full.  Cream of wheat is too processed.

This is very hard for me to write to you without being ashamed.  I was 250 lbs on 8-15-11 today I am 244lbs.  I will be 44 y/o in October and have two small boys. Ryan is now 7 and Logan is 3 y/o.  One day I will look back on this struggle and feel powerful.  I work 50 hours a week.  I am tired from being on my feet all day.  The last thing I want to do is take time from my family.

If I can do this, you can too.  

Get back on track.  Follow the plan.  You can do this.  I just finished my first week and I feel better already.  It really works.  Today you plan all you exercises for the week and no guess work.  Make your meals and remember to be strong, don't look back and work the program.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

NYC425

• Hi all, feel free to look at my profile if this is your first challenge I started where some of you are. Started at 258 now C3 STARTING AT 223BS. C2 went vegan didn't workout much. Now for C3 trying to eat vegan but sometimes I slip and eat the odd piece of meat. One thing I noticed is my love affair with meat has changed consideralby can take it or leave it doesn't bother me. Eating as a vegan has it's challenges but not that hard to over come. Is everyone over on the starters 15 sight also?

Happy free day.