Confessions ...

• Sunday, the 18th, April -

And I blew my rest day!

I just had to go play racquetball!

And, all I have for free day food in the house is popcorn, and half of a 1 pnd hershies w/ almond chocolate bar.

Dang it!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• LoL Terry, How in the world do you blow a rest day?! :)

I always go out to eat on those days so I'm not tempted the rest of the week.

• I read this article on a different website but found it to be totally appropriate for us BFL followers:

I don’t know much about his personal life, his faith or his political convictions, but one of the greatest goal setters of our time is actor Will Smith. I’ve never seen anyone so focused about the way he faces life. In a recent interview he told the story of how one summer his dad tore down a brick wall in front of their family business and then told 12 year old Will and his 9 year old brother to rebuild it. They told their dad that it was impossible. He told them to do it. It took them a year and a half, but they did it. Upon completion Will’s dad said to his sons, “Now don’t you ever tell me there’s something that you can’t do.” In the interview Will said these words, “You don’t try to build a wall. You don’t set out to build a wall. You don’t start there. You say, ‘I’m going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.’ You do that every single day. And soon you have a wall.”

for you Terry...think of this day as one that had a broken brick, tommorow you can keep working on the wall! We all know you will have a strong wall after the 84 are all set in place!

Squats

• Terry my question for you is did you have fun playing racquet ball?  It's your free day to do as you will.  I'm a firm believer that free day doesn't mean sit in a comatose state and do nothing.  I spend my free days during the summer kayaking and water skiing.  I some times pay the price by being tired, but I love them both so much, it's worth it to me.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Terry, You know what I love about "free day"? You can do what you want. On my free day i looked more forward to the rest than I do the eating but if I want to do something athletic, I do it. I even play racquetball during my challenge, not only on free day. I would do my cardio or wo then play racquetball for an hour. Let your body be your guide. If you want to play racquetball, tennis etc during a challenge. Go ahead. What I have found that the more I do BFL, the more I am able to handle the extra activity. Of course this is just my opinion on how I handle my extra excercise

Ray

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"