New life on day 56

• Not to sound to dramatic,but something changed for me on day 56.My back story is one that im sure that I share with alot of you.I was never an athelete but I always tried really hard.Ive always been overweight,my nickname in elementary school was beefer.(ok,maybe we don't share the exact same story)Im 34 now,and in January was having a conversation with my brother about loosing weight and living healthier.I had dieted before but nothing I had ever stuck with.He offered me his copy of BFL and I reluctantly took it home.To my surprise,I read it cover to cover in one weekend(a shock for me,I dont read so much,maybe ill have to give it a chance?)My challenge began a few days after that and was getting frustrated around week 6-7.I had lost weight,but had not seen the change that I was hoping for.Day 55 was an upper body day.I pushed thru it and had a great workout.I woke up,day 56.Something had changed.I felt Great!I felt strong!I felt motivated!all day,I walked tall and felt big,in a good way.The only way I can describe it is,you know when Clark Kent takes off his glasses and stands up straight as Superman,That was my day 56!I know motivation will come and go,but I am really enjoying How it feels to know my hard work is paying off.I want to say thank you to BFL and to all of you.reading your posts have kept me going in the right direction.THANK YOU!

Andy

• I understand! I am on Day 53 and I have been feeling this way since day 51!!! I feel STRONG and more toned and clothing that hasn't fit me in several YEARS now hangs on me!!!

Keep it up!!

• That is awesome Andy. It is a process and there IS a reason for it to be 12 weeks. The first weeks are alot of inner prep. Now, as you say, the rewards of actually feeling and seeing it within you is happening and will continue to happen on a daily basis. YOU'RE HOT!

• Andy!!! That is wonderful! Just you wait until day 84! Oh my goodness, what a feeling! And I STILL feel that way!  Keep us posted on your progress! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Very inspirational, Andrew.

Giving me some perspective of what I can hope for.

Thanks.

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Keep up the great work Andy.  It is worth it isn't it?  I'm only day 29 and through the posts of folks like you I am preparing myself for that middle month.  I don't know exactly how it will feel but I can at least expect that something will be different.

• Andrew34 ~

Ain't it great?! Don't you just want to go out and stand on the corner with a "ASK ME ABOUT BFL" sign? So glad you experienced your Superman day. Keep going! It gets even better. :-D

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Yay Andrew!!!  Everyday is a gift and we can take advantage of that gift or we can waste it!  Welcome to your new life!  Your are becoming the person you've always wanted to be, healthy, strong and fit.  Stand tall my friend.  You can achieve your goals, you are doing it!

Rachel  **Day 83 baby!!!!