- Don't weigh more than once per week
- A pound or two one way or another is statistically insignificant
- Expect little weigh loss following a week where the scale dropped more than normal
- Intensity of workouts is more important than "extra cardio". Staying active for fun is good. Extra cardio, not so much. You are body builder now.
- have fun with your life.
- expect periods of little quantitative change. Success is following the program: Portion control/Intensity/reasonable free days WILL work.
© Abbott Laboratories,2013