Been doing BFL for 4 weeks, but haven't been writing my food down. Will that disqualify me?? Just wondering.....

• hey guys,

I have been doing the BFL for almost weeks now, and have lost weight, and starting to see muscle. But, I haven"t been writing down my food. i was wondering if that will disqualify me or pake points way from me?? Just wondering

• check out www.transformation.com and you will get some great answers on this and more...

• You can read the official rules in your downloaded entry kit.

I do not believe it is required to log everything but for me it is the only way I will stick with the plan, it is recommended.

--- Kitty

• You do not have to provide a food/workout journal.   But be sure and read the "official" rules from the entry kit.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• sprechen6 www.transformation.com doesn't have anything to do with the BFL challenge other than it's founded by the same man Bill Phillips.  The rules/entry for that program are different than the Body-for-LIFE challenge so make sure you read the rules.  Be cautious if you intend to enter both, they are not crossovers of one another.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory