WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION? 2011

• With Thanksgiving over, Chanukkah celebrations complete, and the Christmas holidays approaching, New Year’s resolutions are not far from our minds: “This year I will add more money to my 401K, lose weight, and finish writing my autobiography”. While the New Year lends itself to attempt a fresh start, fulfillment takes planning, dedication, and they must be based on the genuine desire for change and the determination to go beneath the surface of mere words or ideas.

This New Year, ask yourself the question, "What would I do differently?" Reflecting back into your past while in the present might help you make resolutions that don't disappear as quickly as the celebrations wind down. They can become realities by making them internal and long lasting and planned effectively. Writing down your resolution make's it concrete. Here is your chance to officially reveal your resolution.

What is your 2011 New Year’s Resolution?

• I have it pretty much cut out for me from this year's events: finish working on my websites, go back to teaching belly dance, fit into my blue dress for my birthday (in March), and move out.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Great question Lorig!

I plan on losing 15 pounds

Travel to Thailand

Save money!!!

• Stop drinking

Go back to school and get my Masters Degree

Enter the Body-For-Life challenge!!!

• I'm starting BFL on 01/03/11, to get me a brand new life. That's my goal, to FINALLY lose weight and get my life in order.

• This one's really easy:  I resolve to spend more time with my family and less time at this website in 2011.

I further resolve to not waste time answering questions that are readily answered .....by reading one of the BFL textbooks, or ....by a simple search of the information available at this website.

If you folks want it, you gotta work for it!!   'Nuff said ....

Happy Holidays,

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• I don't typically make Resolutions, but my ongoing goals seem to go something like this:

Be a better wife (Give more than I take)

Be a bettter mom (Love unconditionally)

Be a better friend (Listen more than I talk)

Take care of my body with exercise and clean eating (it is my temple, and I only get one shot)

Laugh more, stress less

Keep up with all my annual exams (gyno, doctor, mammo, dermatologist, teeth cleaned....)

Offer support, encouragement and motivation to my BFL family.

May 2011 be everyone's healthiest year yet!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Be more positive, continue to lose weight (down to the 200's) while adding muscle in the right spots, keep up the healthy pursuits and get more sleep time to go along with it. Be more patient and understanding as well. I did keep part of my health goals for 2010 this year though.

• I would like to add more to my New Year's resolution list this year...

Become a Certified Personal Trainer

Land a job in the fitness field

Consider entering a competition

• New Years to me is just another day. I have always failed to see how Jan 1st means anything different to the human spirit than Dec 31st.

Sorry to be a downer but if you want to change something, what about today? Like right now?

Isn't that what we are all doing on this site, bit by bit.

The only thing that matters is right now.

• I love setting a New Year's Resolution and always follow through with it.

1) I will volunteer at the homeless shelter once a week

2) I will lose 20 pounds

3) I will invest 5% of my pay

• My goal is to look like this again.  This was taken 4 years ago on my honeymoon, before the two kids.  I know I can get the body back.   My husband still looks amazing, still has his six pack, but he wants to drop a few pounds as well.   I'm working on it now, just hoping it's completed well before the year is out.