just finished week 2- stats!

• to my fellow bflers- I have just finished week 2, and starting week 3. i'm already happy with the progress! so far it has definitely been less than perfect but i've pushed on and been proud with how i've been going for the 14 days!

These are what the stats were to start with, and what they are now!

Weight: 59.0 kg- 56.0 kg

waist: 31 inches- 29 inches

Hip: 36 inches- 34 inches

thighs: 22 inches- 20 inches

I totally stuffed my face on my free day, mentally i felt crappy but physically it helped me ALOT. i really needed it to keep pushing through.

Best of luck guys!

• Keep it going aussiebel! It only gets better from here on out!! Great 2-wk results!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• awesome results!!!! I am starting week 3 too!

• Congrats!!! Keep going!!!

• Way to go; imagine the progress you will make in the next 10 weeks.  Keep rockin it!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I just started today--it is really heartening to see it working so fast for you!

• thanks guys :-D  its this site, the forums, and people like you that keep me going. if these didnt exist i'd be finding it very, VERY hard. Occasionally at night I get really bad cravings- sometimes they even keep me awake so if i really need to eat something i make sure i stick to the authorized foods and only eat as much as i need to satisfy me. it really prevents me from binging on crappy foods. but so far thats the only problem ive had. :)

Darrellx- if you work hard and stick to the clean eating i PROMISE you will get the results i'm getting. you'll be surprised how good you feel almost instantly after starting. and remember: the sooner you start the sooner you'll finish :)