Unsure

• Hello, my name is John and today was a day of fate which charted the path of my destiny.  While cleaning up an old office space I found a book, a book that I believe will change my life forever. The book is called "Champions Body-for-Life," I started to read it and all I can say is wow!! However, I have been  fighting diabeties, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure and I wanted to know if the products that are suggested will cause blood sugars to increase. If so, is there a product that is low in carbohydrates?

• Congratulations on making the decision to improve your life. With your health history, it might be best to consult your doctor about the diet portion, but whole grains and fresh vegetables will not spike your blood sugars the way simple carbohydrates do. There is a low-carb Myoplex shake, but keep in mind that you will need plenty of good complex carbs to fuel your body during the challenge. This is not a low-carb plan.

Best wishes. I'm looking forward to reading about your success!

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• Saralynn is right - you need to see your doctor before you start on this program.  Is your diabetes type I or II?  If type II, you may be able top downsize your body to the point it's insulin production is sufficient.  That would be huge, wouldn't it?

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium