Travel freakout

• Hello everyone,

I'm on my 5th week of BFL and at the end of the week I'll be traveling for 3 days.  I am so freaking out! I don't know how I will get my meals in and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on nonperishables I could bring so I won't tempted to eat unauthorized food while away.  I've been doing really great on the program and want to stay strong and most importantly prepared.  Thanks for any tips you can offer.

Nikki

• I completely understand. Some ideas that I have done when I travel are: tuna pouches, protein bars, take protein shake powder. They also have salmon and chicken on ready made pouches. All nonperishable. These I keep for the in between meals and when I go for dinner, always choose protein (grilled chicken, fish) and a veggie! A sure way to stay on track.

It can be done!! Stay committed.

• Eating on the go is tough. We recommend keeping EAS Myoplex Lite or Strength Formula bars in your bag. May also want to keep nuts and fruit with you as well as heathly snack option until you can eat a regular meal.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Chris

The BFL Team

• I sometimes have to travel and always take fruit, nuts, protein bars,oatmeal and protein powder which I measure out at home and put both in pastic bags so they're ready for breakfast, I also pack a cooler and take that with me.