Back to it.

• Hello everyone,  I have been off BFL for 6 months,  Starting again on Monday.  I feel so unhealty when I am not on BFL.  Cant wait to get back on track.  Need to lose 40lbs and be healthy again.   Anyone else getting ready to start a challenge??

• AnnaFL,

Congratulations on making your health a priority!!  You have the strength to change your entire life! Don't be a stranger here. There are so many helpful people and tons of support and encouragement! It is also a great way to be accountable. Follow the BFL book to the letter and you will attain your goals!!!

Orrin

• Some of use are starting this Monday, the 14th.  Welcome back!

• Anna:  Welcome back to BFL.  We are happy to have you here.  I know of a great group of people who are starting their challenge on 11/22.  Even if you start a week ahead of them, stop in there for motivation and encouragement.  There are about 12 of us who completed a challenge together a week ago, and many are moving on to a challenge 2.  Watch for the 11/22 thread to be up any day.  Best of luck to you in reaching your goals.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Welcome back Anna - been off for about 3.5 years now; not back to slovenly but feeling the crush of unhealthy.  Back at it with you as of TODAY!  Feeling pumped!