Breaktime...must define new goals. Mwah! Hugs!

• The last 12 weeks have been one of the most incredible journeys of my life!!! I have met the most amazingly strong, courageous, generous folks I have ever had the pleasure to chat with. You remind me how much good there is in the world. I admire and respect each and everyone of you for being true to yourself and following through with your commitment. Stay committed to your goals!

I start challenge 2 on Monday. Have not really been enjoying active rest. Been itching to get to the gym. I realize that my body needs a rest.  Now I am realizing that my mind needs a rest too.

I need to take some me time to reestablish my goals for challenge 2. I'm going to hibernate for a few days and do some soul searching. I will be back on Monday to kick up my heels for CHALLENGE 2. Until then, this video is for all of you :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig

HAPPY EASTER!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Hooray, Renee!!! You did it!!!

I am UBER excited for you and can't imagine feeling how wonderful you feel!!!  (and yes. Im a grown woman and I said uber)  :)

Rest up, woman!!!

Stacy Lynn

• This must have been a good day for you.

I am glad you decided to move forward.

From this point on, there is no end of the road.

Only a higher quality of living you earned through hard work, and self discipline.

Live well, my friend.

And, to many newbies who need you right now!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry