Hi There! I'm so confused AND I have exciting news!

• Hello all my friends!

I have been extremely busy and just found this new site and these incredibaly confusing boards/forums a couple of days ago.  I need an instruction manual!

Anyhow, I'm doing okay, just okay on my t.com challenge.  Really, it's more of an 18 week BFL challenge.  I can't keep up with all the assignments, etc.  Too much for me. 

Okay....my exciting news.  It all happened fast and unexpected, but we are going to be moving to Southern California!  Keep in mind, we are in Michigan, so this is huge.  My husband got a new job.  He will actually be with the same company, but in a new position.  This is not something we were looking to do, it just sort of happened and we can't say no!  Our daughter, who will be starting high school in the fall is totally excited and wants to go.  This really was my deciding factor.  Now, if we could get our son, who's 20 to come with us, it would be perfect.  He's considering. 

My huband will be driving out there in just a few weeks.  I won't go until school gets out, which is the middle of June.  Our house is on the market, and by the grace of God it will sell.  The market here is horrid, but we have faith.  I'll be going out there in April with my daughter to look at schools and neighborhoods.  We're going to be looking in the Brea/Fullerton area of Orange County. 

So, I am now more than ever motivated to get into better shape.  It will be so wonderful to be able to be outside all the time with the sun shining!

One thing I just did was clean out my closet and dressers.  I told myself if it didn't fit and if I haven't worn it in a year it had to go.  Oh my goodness, I took six gigantic trash bags of clothes to the Salvation Army.  I can not believe how much I had and some of it for over ten years!  I hardly have anything now that fits me.  Seriously!  Yesterday I had to go shopping for new pants, as all I have is cords and it's nearly April and will need spring clothes.  It's amazing at how much space I have!

As I said, I am busy beyond imagination, but really hope to pop in here more often, once I figure out how to easily navigate!

I hope you are all doing well!

xoxo,

Sari

• YIKES!  As you see, I am TOTALLY CONFUSED!  I thought I started a new thread.  Oh my.  

• Congratulations Sari. That is wonderful news. Cheers to new beginnings. :) You deserve only the best my friend. XO

• SARI!! How exciting! Will keep you in my prayers about the move and the house selling! I need to clean out my closet as well...too many t-shirts and clothes I haven't worn in ages and probably wouldn't fit now anyhow!! Yea!

Best of luck!! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Sari!  THAT is exciting news--can you say ANNUAL DISNEY PASSPORTS, WOOHOO!!  What  a fun change of events in your life.  I wish you and your family the very best!  My childhood best friend moved to Placentia in Orange County when we were in 5th grade, they LOVED it there!  I hope your house sells quickly and the move goes smoothly!

~Aly

• Sari ~

I am so incredibly happy for you! I still have family in SoCal. Maybe we could hook up in the future and have a BFL approved meal together :-) Wishing you the best with the transition. Miss ya!

If you need help with the website just ask away.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Good luck on the move......Spread BFL out west!!  I cleaned out some clothes too this weekend and bought some clothes that fit the new me!!!!  Ya Hoooo!!!